The Completely Unique Aluminum Folding Patio Doors
These innovative, energy efficient aluminum folding patio doors come in hundreds of colors and unlimited width for your project. You will have the ultimate indoor-outdoor space with this unique glass folding door system.
Aluminum Folding Patio Doors Key Features
- Ideal for hot & cold climates
- Interlocking tongue-n-groove for superior seal and security
- High quality extruded aluminum for strength & performance
- Robust panels suitable for all environments
- Proprietary eeCore™ thermal core for reduced thermal transfer
- Sill options for best weather barrier and low-profile installation
- Concealed multi-point locking system for ease of operation and security
- Single lite panels up to 10′ tall without the need for a horizontal mullion
- Panel width of 20″ to 40″
- White, Bronze & Clear anodized, over 200 RAL colors, custom colors
- Master swing door on every system
- Unlimited width system
- Inswing or outswing
- Add a screen system for year-round comfort and protection
- A combination of aluminum and PVC makes it possible to build a stronger, more thermally efficient door system
Watch this quick video to learn more
A Truly Unique Aluminum Folding Patio Door
Everything about how the Panoramic Door operates is unique and special. Our innovative design will change forever the way you think about folding patio doors.
- Hingeless Operation
- Individually Moving Panels
- Bottom Track Door Supported
- Master Swing Door on Every System
- Superior Interlocking Panels
Master Swing Door on Every System
Every Panoramic Door provides a master swing door for easy entry and exit. The Signature Series aluminum patio door offers the option of having a swing door on both ends of your door system. This gives you ultimate flexibility when entertaining or enjoying your outdoor space .
Optional swing door on both ends.
Individually Moving Panels
Get the most enjoyment out of your door with maximum versatility. Individually moving panels allow you to position each panel to control both air and traffic flow.
The unique design of our aluminum folding patio doors allows you to position furniture up against either side of the door for tight spaces. This is impossible with traditional bi-fold doors.
Real Wood Interior
Enjoy the luxurious feeling of a real wood interior.
Choose from Cherry, Mahogany, and Black Walnut
Standard Wood Options
Premium Wood Options
Unlimited Colors for Your Patio Door
Standard Colors: White, Bronze
Premium Colors: Clear Anodized, Matt Black, Semi-Gloss Black
Architectural Colors: 23 Modern Design Colors
200+ Colors: Over 200 powder coat colors
Customer Colors: Using our premium color matching services
What about bugs? Eck!
Nothing ruins a good time like the buzzing of mosquitos around your ears... especially in your home!
Neither you nor your friends will appreciate these uninvited guests.
Thankfully, you can fortify your home against the onslaught of these pests with the Panoramic Retractable Screen!
These are the best screens for folding patio doors on the market.
Aluminum Patio Door Options
- High quality extruded aluminum
- Tongue-n-groove interlocking panels
- Hingeless individual panel operation
- Bottom track supported
- eeCore™ Thermal Technology
- Thermally efficient
- Hidden hinges
- 3-Point locking system
- Wide range of configurations for design flexibility
- Unlimited panels
- One or two master swing doors
- Inswing or out-swing
- Folding windows
- 90˚ zero post corners
- Kitchen servery pass-through
- Retractable screen option
Most Popular Aluminum Folding Patio Door Sizes
Below are our most popular size ranges.
The Signature Aluminum Series comes in unlimited widths.
Note: On sizes of more than 96″ high, the panel widths will be reduced requiring more panels.
1 Panel Door
Min Frame Width: 26"
Max Frame Width: 46"
2 Panel Door
Min Frame Width: 46"
Max Frame Width: 86"
3 Panel Door
Min Frame Width: 66"
Max Frame Width: 126"
4 Panel Door
Min Frame Width: 86"
Max Frame Width: 166"
5 Panel Door
Min Frame Width: 106"
Max Frame Width: 206"
Min Frame Width: 126"
Max Frame Width: 246"
Bottom Track Options
Best for all-weather performance
Track Base Height: 1"
Upstand Height: 5/8"
Total Height: 1 5/8"
Depth (inside to outside): 2 3/4"
Not suitable for areas with concern for wind or water intrusion.
Total Height: 1"
Depth (inside to outside): 2 3/4"
ANSI 61 Gray
ANSI 70 Gray
ASA 49 Gray
200+ RAL Colors
Choose from over 200 powder coat colors.
Door Handle Options
New York Bronze
New York Nickel
Black Window Handle
Nickel Window Handle
White Window Handle
Pros + Cons of Aluminum Folding Patio Doors
Aluminum is a great choice for many homeowners who want a higher end material for their project.
Frequently Asked Questions
What colors do the doors come in?
Our signature aluminum folding patio doors come in over 200 colors on the exterior. On the interior you can also choose from wood finishes.
What's the max width + height?
With our Aluminum door you can go up to 10 feet high and an unlimited width.
What side is the door on?
It's completely configurable. You can put a door on the right, left or both sides!
How does the door withstand the weather?
We use a proprietary eeCore™ thermal core for reduced thermal transfer. And our sill options offer the best weather barrier and a low-profile installation.
What if I have more questions?
Great! We love to answer questions. Click here to get a quote and then we'll call you to go over questions. You can email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-472-5793.
Curious How We Stack Up Against the Competition?
Check out our blog post to get the most comprehensive comparison you'll find anywhere.